The GED can be necessary to apply for college or specialized training, to apply for a better job, or to get a promotion.
Because of the importance of obtaining your GED, you want to ensure that you get the score you want to so you can succeed. The test consists of four sections: Math, Science, Reasoning through Language Arts, and Social Studies.
We will help our GED students with
- Identifying main ideas in a text
- Finding contextual evidence
- Defining words using context
- Forming an argument
- Suggesting edits to a text
- Using standard English conventions
- Understanding scientific texts
- Designing experiments using the scientific method
- Solving quantitative and algebraic problem